Placing an order with us is now a breeze
Click “Place an Order” to see all options
SDSC is a fill station support center for scuba diving in the Protaras and Ayia Napa region, with the capacity of providing the highest quality of diving support to diving centers and divers in the region. SDSC is not a diving center. Our goal is to help the existing regional diving centers expand their business in terms of (i) quantity and (ii) range of activities. SDSC is a filling station where Diving Centers, Diving Clubs, and individuals may rent tanks for your recreational and technical diving needs or fill their own tanks (assuming they are properly inspected) at extremely competitive prices. We are also renting diving and snorkeling equipment (regulator, BCDs, masks, fins, computers) etc.
As a Support Center we also aim to collaborate and support governmental and non-governmental organizations with research and education activities related to the Eastern Mediterranean marine ecosystem, maritime archeology, and more broadly contribute to the development of marine ecological awareness. Furthermore, we have the capacity to support training and actual search and rescue missions.
Shop: As the proud distributors of numerous brands in both Cyprus and Greece (see the “Shop” section), we carry at the shop a wide range of diving and snorkeling equipment and accessories, as well as clothing apparatus.
We look forward to welcoming you at our facility.
- Guaranteed supply of tanks (with a pre-order).
- Guaranteed ability to fill air/nitrox/trimix (for rented or own tanks).
- Our facility has 3 HP and 1 LP compressors with capacity of 2,100/L per minute.
- Huge storage system (ability to operate even in cases of electricity shortage).
Highest of Quality of Air
- The only facility in Cyprus that can monitor, during tank filling, the CO, CO2 and O2 levels, as well as oil and humidity levels.
- We maintain a constant examination of our air prior and upon return of our tanks.
- Our tanks are of the highest quality and are always up to date with the hydrostatic and visual inspections.
Working with us will
- Save you time
- Allow you not to waste time filling up tanks
- Reduce your operating cost
- Reduce / Eliminate the need to own, maintain or run a compressor
- Reduce / Eliminate the need to own and/or maintain tanks
- Allow you to focus on diving and reduce staff cost: no need for overtime cost to fill up tanks after hours
- Reduce insurance cost (e.g. if you do not have compressors or own tanks)
- Allow you to operate in a smaller space (no need to have room for compressor and/or tanks) or utilize your space for other needs (e.g. shop)
- Make your diving center more flexible and diversify your revenue sources given the variety of tanks you can rent from us (ranging from 2L to 18L)
- Allow you to offer new courses for maximizing profit – e.g. Nitrox courses
- Offer you the opportunity to expand your technical diving courses and activities (Nitrox, Trimix, Rebreathers)
- Allow you to facilitate large recreational or specialized diving groups
- Contribute to more comfortable and safe dives for your staff given that they get Nitrox. All tanks for your staff will be Nitrox for the price of air